***This is for the pack bag only and does not contain any suspension components.***
The Lanner is designed to be large enough for a 10 day cold weather trip, yet compress into a sleek daypack. A large mesh stuff pocket and two zippered security pockets on the face of the pack make organizing your gear a breeze, and the innovative shroud pocket functions as a lid when the pack has a smaller day load in it.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Rapid Adaptable Compression System (RACS)
- Dynamic Belt System
- Breakaway Carry
- X-Pac™ Fabric
- Full Side Zip
- 5400 ci main bag with fully separating side zipper. Rolls down to 2400 ci at frame height.
- Dual side pockets sized for an 85 mm angled spotting scope & tripod.
- Front mesh stuff pocket
- Three zippered security pockets
- Zippered pocket in shroud functions as a top lid with a day load
- Hydration Port
- Note - Ice Axe Loops have been replaced by a web loop and extra gatekeeper straps. This is a more adaptable system.
- Top Circumference - 44" | 112 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 42" | 107 cm
- Unrolled Height - 43" | 109 cm
- Weight- 2 lbs
- Roll Top Hold Down Gatekeeper to 3/4 straps