Kenai 5400 Pack Bag ONLY (does not include hipbelt, harness, frame, or any accessories)
- Packbag - 4800 cubic inches | 79 L
- Side Pockets hold two Nalgenes each.
- Top Circumference - 43" | 109 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 42" | 107 cm
- Unrolled Height - 38" | 97 cm
- UltraPE 400
- Laminate of pure UHMWPE woven with recycled polyester.
- Waterproof to 200+ PSI
- Abrasion Resistance - 7600 cycles Taber
- Tear Strength 114.5 lb Warp, 117.6 lb Fill
- SpectraGridHT - many suspension components, pockets, accents, etc use Spectra. This is a lightweight fabric woven with nylon and pure UHMWPE. For a light fabric, it performs similarly to 500D cordura, with much better water resistance (1500 mm HH)
- Water resistant zippers
Defects in manufacturing and material for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to wear and tear or misuse will be repaired for a reasonable charge.