We offer a lifetime guarantee on workmanship and material defects to the original owner.
We want to insure you many years of use for our products. Take a moment to read what our warranty does NOT cover. Our Fabric and construction methods are robust. Our tents can withstand harsh conditions and environments when properly cared for, although they are backcountry palaces they are not cabins, or permanent homes. That being stated we do not warranty the following:
- Damage from / animals / dogs / bears/ badgers/ and household cats etc.
- Falling trees, branches, or flying boats.
- Damage from excessive UV exposure. Our tents handle UV well, but UV will degrade any fabric over time. If reinforcements and thread color has faded due to sun, it has been in the sun too much.
- Damage from excessive snow load if left unattended. (Backcountry palace, but not a permanent structure)
- Zipper/ Fabric damage from Sand. — Sand can degrade the silicone coating on the fabric by wearing it off. It is best to try to minimize sand, or to gently wash it off when possible, do not scrub the fabric. Keep zippers clean and free of heavy sand, often too much sand can wear out the zipper pulls, very quickly.
- Damage from washing a tent in an agitating washing machine. You can use a front loading machine (with no agitator) to rinse your tent, set on gentle cycle water only. Then hang to dry.
- Damage from applying unapproved chemicals to the fabric, such as Deet or any bug, or sunscreens.
- Carbon pole warranty is limited to one year from purchase date.
In addition the following items are normal wear and tear and we can repair at a reasonable charge:
- Stove jack fraying, or damage from the pipe not being secure in wind. It is normal for the stove jack to have some wear and tear over time, we can easily repair and/or replace.
- Sand can degrade the zipper pulls, It is best to try to minimize sand, and keep your zippers clean. If your zippers are not staying closed, likely the pulls are worn out and can be replaced.
- We can happily sew torn tents, after your Mule gets caught in the guy lines, or if the Bear that visited your tent three nights in a row left you some peep holes, or if you boat flies into your tent in the middle of the night in a big wind storm.
- Sometimes the damage is too much for us to repair…
Give us a call if you have any questions or concerns, we are always here, happy to help. (Plus, some of your stories crack us up)
If you are returning a tent for repair, please ensure your tent is clean and free of debris! Dirty tents jam up our sewing machines, so a $20 cleaning fee will be charged on all tents sent in dirty.
Email email@example.com for questions about repairs
Please print the above document and fill it out completely before sending in your gear for repair.
For Repairs please send your gear in CLEAN. Dirt, sand, and grime jam up our sewing machines and make our sewers angry!
Dirty gear will be charged a $20 cleaning fee.
Call us at 970-208-8108 to receive authorization for all returns. After authorization we will email instructions for your return.
You may return unopened or items that appear as new within 30 days of delivery for a refund. If the item has been used or soiled during that 30 days we will access a restocking fee of at least 15%.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).