Hunting Backpacks - Lanner 5400
The Lanner is designed to be large enough for a 10 day cold weather trip, yet compress into a sleek daypack. A large mesh stuff pocket and two zippered security pockets on the face of the pack make organizing your gear a breeze, and the innovative shroud pocket functions as a lid when the pack has a smaller day load in it.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Rapid Adaptable Compression System (RACS)
- Dynamic Belt System
- Breakaway Carry
- X-Pac™ Fabric
- Full Side Zip
- 5400 ci main bag with fully separating side zipper. Rolls down to 2400 ci at frame height.
- Dual side pockets sized for an 85 mm angled spotting scope & tripod.
- Front mesh stuff pocket
- Three zippered security pockets
- Zippered pocket in shroud functions as a top lid with a day load
- Hydration Port
- Note - Ice Axe Loops have been replaced by a web loop and extra gatekeeper straps. This is a more adaptable system.
- Top Circumference - 44" | 112 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 42" | 107 cm
- Unrolled Height - 43" | 109 cm
- Weight- 4 lbs 8 oz
- Six side compression straps
- One over the top compression strap
- Removable Load Shelf
- Field Repair Kit
- Two one inch belt buckles
- A 4 to 1 single belt buckle is available upon request
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate