See More Images +
See Fewer Images -
Introducing the Sunlight 2p, the first all-in-one 3-season tent from Seek Outside.
The Sunlight is a lightweight 2-person trekking pole shelter that combines the floor, canopy, and netting into a single unit.
Made from durable 30D cordura spec ripstop silnylon, the Sunlight's canopy offers excellent waterproof protection with a 3000mm hydrostatic head.
Designed for two people, it features double entry interior zippers for easy access. The dual zipper-less vestibules on each end provide ample storm coverage for your gear.
The Sunlight is perfect for those who want a lightweight, easy-to-set-up, and durable 3-season tent.
Handmade in Grand Junction, CO.
- Pitches with two trekking poles (not included)
- Optional Carbon Fiber poles
- Tub floor
- Dual zippered interior entry
- Zipper-less exterior vestibules
- Fabric 30D Cordura spec silnylon. Sage green on the outside with an olive green floor. Read more - Tent Fabrics - A Comparison Of Fabric Types
- Upper and Lower Guyout points to maximize sleeping internal area
- Average Weights:
- 39 oz. with cordage and 8 stakes
- Carbon Poles - 3.8 oz each
- Height - 50"
- 66 sq ft
- 12'w x 8'3"L
- 37.8 sq ft sleeping area
- 5'w x 8' 3"L
- 4'2"w (50") at head and toe.
- Fabric - 30D Cordura spec ripstop double coated silnylon, with a bit of PU mixed into the coating. Hydrostatic head rating 3000-4000 mm. (The small amount of PU in this coating gives this fabric better performance in gritty or sandy environs as grit and dust don't stick as easily as to pure silnylon.)
For best results we recommend seam sealing your tent. You can do it at home or have us do it for you (adds up to one week)(if we seal the shelter it will be shipped without extra tubes of sealant):
- We send our shelters with enough seam sealer to seal the entire shelter.
- Pitch the shelter normally and seal the outside seams.
- The easy way to seal is to run a thin bead of sealant along the seam, then press it in with a finger, wiping the excess on a paper towel.
- Alternatively, you can use an acid brush from a hardware store to spread the sealant.
- Shelter canopy
- 8 stakes
- Stuff Sack
- Seam Sealer (if you don't have us seam seal it)
- Does not come with poles. This shelter is intended to pitch with two 120 to 130 cm trekking poles.
- 50 ft Atwood reflective cordage
Defects in manufacturing and material for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to wear and tear or misuse will be repaired for a reasonable charge.