Hunting Backpacks / Revolution Platform / Goshawk
The Goshawk is based on our popular Fortress pack bag and includes a full side zip and extra compression loops. The Goshawk can utilize our Talon Compression system to change the organization of the pack to match the adventure at hand.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
Seek Outside Backpacks all feature:
- Seek Outside Suspension - all our backpacks use the same frame, hipbelt, & shoulder harness (save money by adding packbags down the road instead of buying a whole backpack).
- Patent Pending Articulating Frame. Our suspension will comfortably carry anything you can.
- X-Pac™ Backpack Fabric - forever waterproof & durable. No more raincovers!
- Adjustable Frame Height - 24" -26" - 28" - Frame Extensions allow you to dial your pack height to your torso length or expected load weight. Hunt small, haul tall.
- Revolution Platform - can be used without a packbag, or carry a load between the bag and suspension.
- Large rolltop packbag. Extremely lightweight and water resistant design.
- Dual water bottle pockets with shock cord closure. Cord is user replaceable for long service life.
- Versatile compression system utilizing Gatekeeper hardware. Use it, lose it, or move it.
- Three horizontal compression straps on each side.
- One over-the-top "V" compression strap.
- Two lower load shelf compression straps.
- Weight - Olive 3 lbs 11 oz.
- Volume - 4800 ci packbag, Base Talon adds 1000 ci, Merlin adds 1400 ci, Load Shelf expansion adds up to 2000 ci more.
- Seek Outside Suspension
- Compression Straps
- Over the top strap
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the Goshawk. Go nuts.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
- Constant 40" diameter
- 37" unrolled height
- 35" max height when closed
RECOMMENDED USE: BACKPACK HUNTING, BACKPACK SHEEP HUNTING, BACKPACK ELK HUNTING, PACK RAFTING, EPIC ADVENTURING