Hunting Backpacks - Goshawk
The Goshawk is one of our most popular hunting backpacks. It compresses small enough to use as a daypack, yet is large enough for a 10 day mid-season hunt.
This backpack features a full side zip, making access to gear easy. Two easy to reach bottle pockets hold two nalgenes each, and strategically placed web loops allow multiple compression schemes. Pair the Goshawk with a Talon and/or a Top Lid for more organization.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Rapid Adaptable Compression System (RACS)
- Dynamic Belt System
- Breakaway Carry
- X-Pac™ Fabric
- Full Side Zip
- 4800 ci main bag with fully separating side zipper. Rolls down to 3000 ci at frame height.
- Dual side pockets big enough to carry two nalgenes each.
- Weight - Olive 3 lbs 11 oz.
- Volume - 4800 ci packbag, Base Talon adds 1000 ci, Merlin adds 1400 ci, Load Shelf expansion adds up to 2000 ci more.
- Top Circumference - 43" | 109 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 42" | 107 cm
- Unrolled Height - 38" | 97 cm
- Suspension and Packbag
- 6 Side Compression Straps
- Over the top strap
- Removable Load Shelf
- Field Repair Kit
- Two 1 inch belt buckles. A 4 to 1 single buckle is available on request.
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the Goshawk. Go nuts.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
RECOMMENDED USE: BACKPACK HUNTING, BACKPACK SHEEP HUNTING, BACKPACK ELK HUNTING, PACK RAFTING, EPIC ADVENTURING