See More Images +
See Fewer Images -
The Diamond Fly Shelter Tarp; designed with Alaska hunters and guides Dick and Yote Robertson, the DST is the epitome of versatility. With 16 perimeter tieouts and a large center cone of durable fabric, the DST can function as an overnight shelter for 1 or 2 minimalists, a cook tent on a river trip, or as a day shelter while glassing for big game.
- 112" X 118"
- 16 reinforced perimeter tieouts
- Reinforced cone in center to accept a trekking pole
- Weight: 19.5 oz with stuff sack
Includes: Tarp and Stuff Sack
- The DST includes 1 tube of SilNet seam sealer, enough to seal the entire shelter.
- Pitch normally and seal the outside seams.
- The easy way to seal is to run a thin bead of sealant along the seam, then press it in with a finger, wiping the excess on a paper towel.
- Alternatively, you can use an acid brush from a hardware store to spread the sealant.
Defects in manufacturing and material for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to wear and tear or misuse will be repaired for a reasonable charge.