For adventures from day hikes to extended expeditions, the Seek Outside Merlin is a daypack, compression panel, and volume extender.
- Zippered main compartment - fits a standard laptop
- Large zippered side pocket - fits a 65mm spotting scope
- Top Security pocket - sized for headlamp, keys, or wallet
- Hydration pocket
- Integrated harness for daypack use
- Talon compatible
- Stuffs into its' own pocket, either top or side
Named for the small, fast, and nimble falcon, the Merlin is sleek, lightweight, and highly functional. The Merlin is a daypack large enough for late season use that integrates with our Talon compression system to double as a volume extender for long trips or a compression panel for heavy hauling with a Revolution Suspension.
- 1400 ci
- 14 oz
Main fabric is tan 500D Cordura, providing strength and stealth in brush.
Handmade in Grand Junction, CO.
Note: The Merlin does not have buckles built in like our previous Talons . In order to use the Merlin with an older Seek Outside backpack that uses side release buckles, you will need to cut off the side release buckles and replace them with a Gatekeeper Retrofit Kit.