Lightweight Backpacks / Integrated Platform / Unaweep
Versatility is the Unaweep's strength. Big enough for nearly anything, yet compressing down to nothing, and able to carry whatever you can.....the Unaweep is an ultralight backpack that can tackle whatever adventure you put your hand to.
No other ultralight backpack offers the size, compression, comfort under load, weather resistance, and adaptability of the Unaweep.
Whatever your passion may be - backpacking, winter trips, packrafting, backpack hunting, long unsupported traverses, or all of the above, the Unaweep is the only backpack you need in your quiver.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
Seek Outside Backpacks all feature:
- Seek Outside Suspension - all our backpacks use the same frame, hipbelt, & shoulder harness (save money by adding packbags down the road instead of buying a whole backpack).
- Patent Pending Articulating Frame. Our suspension will comfortably carry anything you can.
- X-Pac™ Backpack Fabric - forever waterproof & durable. No more raincovers!
- Adjustable Frame Height - 24" -26" - 28" - Frame Extensions allow you to dial your pack height to your torso length or expected load weight.
- Waterproof rolltop closure.
- Dual side bottle pockets with shock cord closure; loosen, access and re-cinch with one hand on the go. (Shock cord is user replaceable for long service life.)
- Dual ice axe loops.
- Three horizontal compression straps.
- One over-the-top "V" compression strap.
- Two lower load shelf compression straps.
- Infinite adjust harness custom fits any torso length.
- Weight: Alpine Grey, 3lbs 5 oz, Expedition Olive 3 lbs 10 oz (includes Base Talon and all compression straps)
- 4800 ci
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height. Optimized for 26 inch height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
- Continuous 40" circumference
- 37" unrolled height
- 35" max height when closed
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the 4800. Go nuts.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and some spacer mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Alpine Grey (X21 RC) is a 210 denier plain weave face fabric with a 200 psi PET laminate
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
- Alpine Grey is best for on-trail, lighter duty users and those for whom weight is a priority