Lightweight Backpacks / Integrated Platform / Unaweep
A truly ultralight load hauler, the Unaweep 6300 is the ideal tool for experienced adventurers whose surgically selected kit still weighs 40+ pounds. Expedition packrafters, winter backpackers, late season backpack hunters, Arctic trekkers, and parents hauling gear for the whole family find the 6300 to be their go to backpack.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Integrated Platform
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Rapid Adaptable Compression System (RACS)
- Dynamic Belt System
- X-Pac™ Fabric
- Waterproof rolltop closure.
- Dual side bottle pockets with shock cord closure; loosen, access and re-cinch with one hand on the go. (Shock cord is user replaceable for long service life.)
- Three horizontal compression straps.
- One over-the-top "V" compression strap.
- Two lower load shelf compression straps.
- Now based on a 24" frame, you can add frame extensions to your Unaweep for heavy loads or long torsos.
- Note - Ice Axe Loops have been replaced by a web loop and extra gatekeeper straps. This is a more adaptable system.
- Weight: Expedition Olive 3 lbs 13 oz (includes Base Talon and all compression straps)
- 6300 ci, Base Talon adds 1000 ci, Merlin adds 1400 ci
- Top Circumference - 48" | 109 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 43" | 107 cm
- Unrolled Height - 44" | 97 cm
- Packbag & Suspension
- Talon of your choice
- Over the top strap
- Six side compression straps
- Dual bottom compression straps.
- Field Repair Kit
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height. Optimized for 26 inch height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the 6300. Go nuts.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and some spacer mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Alpine Grey (X21 RC) is a 210 denier plain weave face fabric with a 200 psi PET laminate
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
- Alpine Grey is best for on-trail, lighter duty users and those for whom weight is a priority
Recommended uses include packrafting, long unsupported expeditions, backpack hunting, sheep hunting