Hunting Backpacks - Saker
From daypack to load monster, the Saker quickly converts from 1200 ci daypack to 2400 ci batwing to 5800 ci weekender to 7400 ci hunting backpack. The Saker offers a weather resistant rolltop with quick access fully separating zipper, plus two large zippered side pockets offering storage and organization.
Named for a falcon native to the wilds of Manchuria, the Saker is a capable hunter known for its' fierce disposition.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Breakaway Carry
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Rapid Adaptable Compression System (RACS)
- Dynamic Belt System
- X-Pac™ Fabric
- Full Side Zip
- Internal Load Shelf
- Six side compression straps.
- One over-the-top "V" compression strap.
- Two lower load shelf compression straps.
- Large 6000 ci rolltop packbag with fully separating side zipper for easy access.
- Dual 1200 ci zippered side pockets. Large enough for 85 mm angled spotting scope, tripod, or 3l water bladders.
- Hydration bladder ports included in side pockets.
- Minimum Weight - 4.5 lbs.
- Shipped Weight - 4.75 lbs - includes dual cross stays, six compression straps, two internal accessory pockets.
- Volume - 7400 ci total - 5000 ci main packbag, 1200 ci per side pocket.
- Top Circumference - 48" | 122 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 43" | 109 cm
- Unrolled Height - 44" | 112 cm
- Suspension and Packbag
- 6 Compression Straps
- 2 4 Liter Possibilities Pouches
- One over the top strap
- Two Horizon Cross Stays
- Removable Load Shelf
- Field Repair Kit
- 2 one inch belt buckles
- A 4 to 1 single buckle is available upon request
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height. Optimized for 26 inch height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the Brooks. Go nuts.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
RECOMMENDED USE: BACKPACK HUNTING, BACKPACK SHEEP HUNTING, BACKPACK ELK HUNTING, PACK RAFTING, EPIC ADVENTURING