***This is for the Saker pack bag only and does not come with suspension components such as hipbelt, harness, or frame.***
We hear you! We have had many, many requests to adapt our popular Brooks 7400 to the Revolution Platform, and here it is. Named for a falcon native to the wilds of Manchuria, the Saker is a capable hunter known for its' fierce disposition.
From daypack to load monster, the Saker quickly converts from 1200 ci daypack to 2400 ci batwing to 5800 ci weekender to 7400 ci hunting backpack. The Saker offers a weather resistant rolltop with quick access fully separating zipper, plus two large zippered side pockets offering storage and organization.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Revolution Platform - breakaway carry allows you to pack meat or bulky gear between packbag and suspension, or to use the suspension without a packbag.
- Large 5000 ci rolltop packbag with fully separating side zipper for easy access.
- Dual 1200 ci zippered side pockets. Large enough for 85 mm angled spotting scope, tripod, or 3l water bladders.
- Hydration bladder ports included in side pockets.
- Versatile compression system utilizing Gatekeeper hardware. Use it, lose it, or move it.