Peregrine 3500 Pack Bag ONLY (does not include hipbelt, shoulder harness, or frame)
- Shipped Weight - 4 lbs 2 oz
- Minimum Weight - Without cross stays, minimum compression - 3 lbs 14 oz
- Packbag - 3500 cubic inches | 57 L
- Face pocket adds around 700 ci.
- Two zippered security pockets.
- Two side pockets will hold two 1.5L Nalgenes each, or fit any tripod or spotting scope.
- Top Circumference - 39" | 99 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 37" | 94 cm
- Unrolled Height - 37" | 94 cm
- UltraPE 400
- Laminate of pure UHMWPE woven with recycled polyester.
- Waterproof to 200+ PSI
- Abrasion Resistance - 7600 cycles Taber
- Tear Strength 114.5 lb Warp, 117.6 lb Fill
- SpectraGridHT - many suspension components, pockets, accents, etc use Spectra. This is a lightweight fabric woven with nylon and pure UHMWPE. For a light fabric, it performs similarly to 500D cordura, with much better water resistance (1500 mm HH)
- Water resistant zippers
- 4-Way Forward Pull Hipbelt Closure - Allows variable top and bottom tension to adjust fit to body type or relieve pressure points. Is very secure and easy to use, and easy to tighten or adjust while under load. Route the belt webbing through one slot in the center buckle to allow it to even top / bottom tension. Route webbing through both slots to separate the top / bottom tension adjustment.
Lifetime against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Normal wear and tear excluded