Hunting Backpacks / Revolution Platform / Peregrine
Agile, fast, and light, the Peregrine is made for long days where you go in light and come out heavy. Sized for day hunts to minimalist three day trips, the updated Peregrine features two side pockets large enough for an 85 mm spotter and tripod. An expanding slot pocket and two zippered pockets on the face add organization.
Part of our Breakaway Bag collection for the Revolution Platform, this pack bag detaches from the frame allowing you to carry a load of meat, packraft, or food bag between the suspension and packbag.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
Seek Outside Backpacks all feature:
- Seek Outside Suspension - all our backpacks use the same frame, hipbelt, & harness (save money by adding packbags down the road instead of buying a whole backpack).
- Patent Pending Articulating Frame. Our suspension will comfortably carry anything you can.
- X-Pac™ Backpack Fabric - forever waterproof & durable. No more raincovers!
- Adjustable Frame Height - 24" -26" - 28" - Frame Extensions allow you to dial your pack height to your torso length or expected load weight. Hunt small, haul tall.
- 3500 ci main bag with fully separating side zipper. Rolls down to 2400 ci at frame height - extend it when you need it.
- Dual side pockets sized for an 85 mm angled spotting scope & tripod.
- Front mesh slot pocket plus zippered security pocket.
- Versatile compression system utilizing Gatekeeper hardware. Use it, lose it, or move it.
- Hydration Port
- Weight - 4 lbs 2 oz. The lightest hunting backpack on the market with this feature set and capability.
- Volume - 3500 ci main bag / 600 ci external.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate