Hunting Backpacks - Peregrine
The Peregrine is made for long days where you go in light and come out heavy. Sized for day hunts to minimalist three day trips, the updated Peregrine features two side pockets large enough for an 85 mm spotter and tripod. An expanding slot pocket and two zippered pockets on the face add organization.
Read more about the Peregrine:
- Product Focus: Seek Outside Peregrine 3500
- Section Hiker Seek Outside Peregrine Review
- Rokslide Seek Outside Peregrine Review
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Weight - 4 lbs, 2 oz
- 200 lbs(+) Load Rating
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Breakaway Carry
- No Raincover Needed due to X-Pac™ Fabric
- Sized for dayhunts to 3 day minimalist trips
- Adaptable Gatekeeper Compression System
- Dynamic Belt System
- Full Side Zip
- 3500 ci main bag with fully separating side zipper. Rolls down to 2400 ci at frame height.
- Dual side pockets sized for an 85 mm angled spotting scope & tripod.
- Front mesh stuff pocket
- Two zippered security pockets
- Hydration Port
- Note - Ice Axe Loops have been replaced by a web loop and extra gatekeeper straps. This is a more adaptable system.
- 4 lbs 2 oz. The lightest hunting backpack on the market with this feature set and capability.
- Top Circumference - 41" | 104 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 39" | 99 cm
- Unrolled Height - 37" | 94 cm
- Six side compression straps
- One over the top compression strap
- Removable Load Shelf
- Field Repair Kit
- Two one inch belt buckles
- A 4 to 1 single belt buckle is available upon request
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate