Hunting Backpacks / Revolution Platform / Peregrine
Agile, fast, and light, the Peregrine is made for long days where you go in light and come out heavy. Sized for day hunts to minimalist three day trips, the updated Peregrine features two side pockets large enough for an 85 mm spotter and tripod. An expanding slot pocket and two zippered pockets on the face add organization.
Part of our Breakaway Bag collection for the Revolution Platform, this pack bag detaches from the frame allowing you to carry a load of meat, packraft, or food bag between the suspension and packbag.
To read more about the Peregrine, check out our blog post Product Focus: Seek Outside Peregrine 3500
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- 3500 ci main bag with fully separating side zipper. Rolls down to 2400 ci at frame height - extend it when you need it.
- Dual side pockets sized for an 85 mm angled spotting scope & tripod.
- Front mesh slot pocket plus zippered security pocket.
- Versatile compression system utilizing Gatekeeper hardware. Use it, lose it, or move it.
- Hydration Port
Seek Outside Hunting Backpacks:
Our goal is to build the best hunting backpacks in the world.
That's easy to say, everyone says it. But what does it mean? What criteria do you judge a thing like that by?
For us it starts with heavy load comfort and durability. Hauling elk quarters or a boned out deer stresses every part of a pack, so every part of our packs use top shelf materials and the strongest construction methods we can dream up.
Our stiff frame and hipbelt operate differently from other makers, and honestly our belts slip less under heavy loads. Our packs are rated to 100+ lbs and have carried well past 150 lb loads.
Body types and tastes differ, but we and many of our customers believe our packs to be the best with big loads.
How do you make a heavy load pack not feel like a backbrace with a day load? With an articulating frame. Under light loads our frame moves with you. It feels like it disappears.
We make the lightest weight hunting backpacks available. Why is this important? It's not if you hunt the flatlands. It becomes important when you're gaining 3,000 feet in a mile and a half and the fun factor cratered an hour ago. People who have suffered - really suffered - under heavy loads in the steeps know that weight matters.
Tall frames are great for heavy loads. Shorter frames are good for day hunting. Our packs do both. With adjustable frame height you can hunt with a 24" frame while slipping through timber, and then if you get an animal down change the frame height to 26" or 28" - without tools, in the field, in two minutes. No one else does this.
We hate raincovers. They are unneeded weight, noisy, messy, just an all around disaster. We make our packbags from X-Pac, a completely waterproof material that eliminates the need for a raincover.
These are the criteria we use to judge our backpacks.
Don't listen to us though, or to anyone else.
Be your own judge.
- Weight - 4 lbs 2 oz. The lightest hunting backpack on the market with this feature set and capability.
- Volume - 3500 ci main bag / 600 ci external.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate