Performance Hunting Packs
We manufacture Ultralight Hunting Backpacks that are capable of almost any adventure.
We design and make our backpacks in Colorado. Annually our packs are used to haul moose and other big game in Alaska and Canada. We also sell packs to through hikers. We have a varied and diverse set of customers who appreciate our eye to design. We firmly believe that pretty is as pretty does. We design packs for function and performance, PERIOD.
Hunting Backpack Design Goals:
- Comfort with heavy packout loads.
- Tough enough without unnecessary weight. Catastrophic failures must be avoided, and field repairability is a bonus.
- Waterproof enough to never need a raincover.
- Adjustable frame height - allows you to tailor your fit, or to dayhunt with a nimbler pack and haul meat with a big pack.
- Organization - various options to fit personal preference, with a core belief that "just enough" is better than "too much" in regards to pockets.
We offer a 30 day return window on backpacks. Our customer service is excellent, and we are happy to swap hipbelts with you if you order the wrong size.