As a photographer, the Exposure is fantastic because it is a panel loader. You have immediate visual access to the contents to the bag and don’t have to dig around. - Ryan McSparran on his New Zealand thru hike
Designed with input from backpacking photographers this panel loader backpack features the same high performance suspension used across our backpack families and with seven pockets provides easy access to all your gear.
The rugged YKK #10 zippered main compartment is sized to fit an F-Stop case at the top for super easy access to camera gear and lenses. The Exposure is also well suited to hunters, who want quick access to optics and strong organization, as well as backpackers and travelers who prefer a panel opening for easy organization.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Integrated Platform
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Rapid Adaptable Compression System (RACS)
- Dynamic Belt System
- X-Pac™ Fabric
- Fast opening panel zip with rugged #10 YKK zippers.
- Dual side bottle pockets with shock cord closure; loosen, access and re-cinch with one hand on the go. (Shock cord is user replaceable for long service life.)
- Three horizontal compression straps.
- One over-the-top "V" compression strap.
- Two lower load shelf compression straps.
- 7 Pockets (Main Panel, 2 interior zippered pockets, one zippered exterior, one mesh stuff it pocket, 2 dimensional bottle pockets
- Weight: Expedition Olive 3 lbs 14 oz
- 5000 ci
- Top Circumference - 41" | 104 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 41" | 104 cm
- Height - 28.5" | 72 cm
- Six side compression straps
- One over the top compression strap
- Two bottom compression straps
- Field Repair Kit
- Two one inch belt buckles
- A 4 to 1 single belt buckle is available upon request
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height. Optimized for 26 inch height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate zippers, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Gun Hook
- Compression Strap Kit
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the Exposure, but it's tight.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and some spacer mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
RECOMMENDED USE: Backcountry Photography, Wildlife Photography, Backpack Hunting.