Hunting Backpacks / Integrated Platform / Brooks:
***This is for the Brooks pack bag only and does not come with suspension components such as hipbelt, harness, or frame.***
From daypack to load monster, the Brooks quickly converts from 1200 ci daypack to 2400 ci batwing to 5800 ci weekender to 7400 ci hunting backpack. The Brooks offers a weather resistant rolltop with quick access fully separating zipper, plus two large zippered side pockets offering storage and organization.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Integrated Platform - suspension is secured by the packbag, giving a light and strong system with no breakaway feature.
- Large 5000 ci rolltop packbag with fully separating side zipper for easy access.
- Dual 1200 ci zippered side pockets. Large enough for 85 mm angled spotting scope, tripod, or 3l water bladders.
- Hydration bladder ports included in side pockets.
- Versatile compression system utilizing Gatekeeper hardware. Use it, lose it, or move it.
- Volume - 7400 ci total - 5000 ci main packbag, 1200 ci per side pocket.
- 6 Compression Straps
- 2 4 Liter Possibilities Pouches
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the Brooks. Go nuts.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
RECOMMENDED USE: BACKPACK HUNTING, BACKPACK SHEEP HUNTING, BACKPACK ELK HUNTING, PACK RAFTING, EPIC ADVENTURING