Hunting Backpacks - Broadwing
The Broadwing is a big enough for any adventure, organizes your optics, and shrinks down to a slender daypack. Part of our Breakaway Bag collection for the Revolution Platform, this pack bag detaches from the frame allowing you to carry a load of meat, packraft, or food bag between the suspension and packbag.
Features a weather resistant rolltop with quick access fully separating side zipper, four side pockets of which the top two are pass thru, allowing you to store long items such as tripods, rifles, or large spotters.
Handmade in Grand Junction, Colorado, USA.
- Breakaway Carry
- Field Adjustable Frame Height
- Rapid Adaptable Compression System (RACS)
- Dynamic Belt System
- X-Pac™ Fabric
- Full Side Zip
- Six side compression straps.
- One over-the-top "V" compression strap.
- Two lower load shelf compression straps.
- 2000 ci in four side pockets, two lower side water bottle pockets and two upper side pockets.
- Two upper side pockets with drawstring closure top & bottom. These allow you to store gear, or pass tall items through the top pocket and into the bottom. Spotters, tripods, etc.
- Hang loop above upper side pockets for water bladder.
- Versatile compression system utilizing Gatekeeper hardware. Use it, lose it, or move it.
- Minimum Weight - 4.5 lbs.
- Shipped Weight - 4.75 lbs - includes dual cross stays, six compression straps.
- Volume - 7000 ci
- Top Circumference - 48" | 122 cm
- Bottom Circumference - 43" | 109 cm
- Unrolled Height - 44" | 112 cm
- Six side compression straps
- One over the top compression strap
- Removable Load Shelf
- Field Repair Kit
- Two one inch belt buckles
- A 4 to 1 single belt buckle is available upon request
- Adjustable frame, Can be used at 24"- 28" height - Which Frame Height is Right for Me?
- Three hip belt sizes, fits 29 to 42 inch waists
- Shoulder harness easily adjusts to fit 15" - 22" torsos.
Rain Cover / Seam Sealing:
- For instructions, check out our video Seam Sealing a Backpack.
- Main pack bag is made of X-Pac™ waterproof material and features a waterproof rolltop closure. Seam sealing the outside seams is recommended for exceptionally wet environments.
- Water can penetrate the side zipper, but usually not in a rain situation with the pack upright - the zipper flap does an excellent job of repelling rain.
- Waterproof stuff sacks are recommended for exceptionally rainy conditions, and drybags for submersion or severely wet conditions such as bushwacking or canyoneering.
- Side pockets are 500D Cordura and are not waterproof.
- Talon Compression Accessories
- Frame Extensions
- Hipbelt Pockets
- Lumbar Pad
- Bottle Holster
- Compression Strap Kit
- All bear cans will fit horizontally at any location in the Broadwing. Go nuts.
- Suspension is 500D Cordura and 3D mesh. Hypalon and 500D Cordura reinforcements
- Expedition Olive (X42) is a 420 denier plain weave with a 200 psi PET laminate
Recommended Use: Backpack Hunting, Backpack Sheep Hunting, Backpack Elk Hunting, Pack Rafting, Epic Adventuring